ALSH REVIEW PROGRAM has a unique system acquired and developed through years of experience and we wish to share this to students together with their parents.
- Scope - Comprehensive yet very affordable review fee
- Faculty - Combination of dynamic, talented , young and seasoned reviewers from UP , Ateneo University and La Salle
- Materials – Comprehensive review modules in English , Sciences and Mathematics
- Curriculum – Updated constantly to keep pace with current trends in all subjects covered by the review program
- Method - We subscribe to an adage that constant practice makes perfect .So we give series of diagnostic test , assignments and teach each reviewee the skills needed to successfully hurdle entrance tests.
Therefore , you make a right and timely decision to enroll your child to our review program
- Orient the students on the different test-taking skills and strategies to answer test questions smartly and effectively.
- Assists the reviewees in identifying their strengths and weaknesses in the different subject areas prior to starting the lecture.
- Practices the students to apply the test- taking strategies taught to them during the orientation.
- Prepares the students to the types of questions they may encounter in actual examinations.
- Helps reviewees enhance their critical and analytical thinking and effectively analyzing and answering test questions.
- Provides reviewees with additional language on the different subject areas for advancement and enrichment.
- Expert lecturers highlight the information that will be most needed in taking the exam in order to better guide the students in the review.
- Updates students on the current trends and issues commonly asked in the actual examination.
- Enhances students' analytical and critical thinking by answering test questions .
- Take home exercises are given to the students to aid in the review at home.
- Students are given mock tests formatted like actual examinations to let them have the experience of taking the actual test as well as to have an overview of the nature of questions they should expect in the exam.
- This is to fully simulate the examination experience of the reviewee.
- This helps the students release their anxieties and tension for the actual exam, thus making them more confident in taking examinations.
- Provides guidance and counseling to students to boost their confidence in effectively taking and passing examination how to manage test anxiety to avoid undesirable test behaviors.
SUBJECTS TO COVER :
Lecture and Exercises ( for enrichment ,advancement and refresh past lessons for the past years)
- Signed Numbers
- Algebraic Expressions
- Word Problems
- Polynomials, Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
- Factoring and Special Products
- Systems and Quadratic Equations
- Sets and Arithmetic
- Complex Numbers
- Arithmetic and Geometric Sequences , Series
- Common Sense and Exact Reasoning
- Geometry of Circles
- Circular Functions
- Postulates and Theorems
- Solids , Volumes , Circles and Spheres
- Analytic Trigonometry
- Ratios, Relations and Trigonometric Functions
- Numbers , Identities and Formulas
- Set of Complex Numbers
- Introduction to Probability
- Concepts of Regression and Correlation
- Counting , Permutation and Combination
Introduction to Analytic Geometry
Introduction to Basic Calculus
• LANGUAGE PROFFICIENCY
- Vocabulary ( Synonym , Antonym, Homonym, Context Clues)
- Error Identification ( Subject Verb Agreement, Sentence Structure )
- Reading Comprehension (English and Pilipino)
- Writing an Essay
- General Science